These Za’atar Grilled Carrots are the perfect side dish to serve at your next outdoor gathering!
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Za’atar (herbes de Provence can be substituted)
- salt and black pepper
- 1 pound Multi-colored heirloom carrots, cleaned and halved
- ⅔ cups Crumbled goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons Chopped parsley
Preheat grill to medium-high.
In a large bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon juice, za’atar and a generous amount of salt and black pepper. Add carrots and toss to coat.
Lay out a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Place the carrots in the middle and seal on all sides. Crumble top to seal.
Place the package on the grill and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Remove from the heat and transfer the carrots to a serving platter. Sprinkle carrots with goat cheese and fresh parsley. Enjoy immediately!