Refreshing and spicy Winter Citrus Moscow Mule with candied mint, it’s the perfect holiday cocktail this winter.
- 6 ounces, liquid ginger beer
- 4 ounces, liquid Vodka
- 4 ounces, liquid Orange juice or freshly squeezed winter citrus juice (mandarin, clementine, etc.)
- 1 ounce, liquid Freshly squeezed lime juice
- Seasonal citrus for garnish (optional)
- FOR THE CANDIED MINT LEAF GARNITURE:
- ½ cups Mint leaves
- ¼ cups Water
- ¼ cups Sugar
- Crushed ice to serve
Combine all ingredients in a copper mule mug over crushed ice, top with ginger beer and garnish.
For the candied mint leaf garnish (optional):
Gently dip each mint leaf in water. Then cover with sugar. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Leave the leaves to dry for at least 3 hours at room temperature. The mint can be prepared 1 day in advance and left to dry for up to 24 hours.