Light, fluffy and perfect for fall! You’ll never believe they’re better for you and so easy to make!
- 1 cup Whole Wheat White Flour (120g)
- ½ cups Raw and organic cane sugar
- 2-½ teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ cups Hot water
- ¼ cups Avocado oil
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cups Unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cups Canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, spices and salt.
In another large bowl, whisk water, oil and baking powder until fluffy. Add milk, pumpkin and vanilla and whisk until combined.
Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and whisk until just combined, but a few small lumps remain. Do not overmix!
Heat griddle to 300°F and spray liberally with cooking spray. Fill a 1/4 cup measuring cup about 3/4 full and pour onto griddle, spreading lightly. Repeat with the rest of the dough.
Cook until edges look set and bubbles start to form on top of pancakes and bottom is golden brown, about 4 minutes. Gently flip and cook for another 3 to 4 minutes. Devour!