This White Chocolate Frappuccino Cake is smooth, creamy and only takes a few minutes to prepare!
- 3 cups Strong, fresh coffee
- ¾ cups Bourbon Vanilla Baileys® Coffee Creamer Pound Cake
- 4 tablespoons Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ½ cups White chocolate chips
- Enough ice to fill the blender 3/4 full
In the cartridge of a blender, combine all the ingredients. Blend until it reaches the desired consistency. Add more sweetened condensed milk after tasting, if needed.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!