The sweltering summer heat calls for a bowl of this refreshing watermelon and cucumber salad with honey mint vinaigrette!
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- ¼ cups Fresh lime juice
- ¼ cups White wine vinegar
- ¼ cups Dear
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 3 tablespoons Chopped mint leaves
- ½ cups Olive oil
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 2 cups Watermelon, cubed
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup Nuts, coarsely chopped
- ⅓ cups Crumbled feta cheese
- 6 cups Mesclun salad
Whisk together all dressing ingredients until well blended.
Spread the watermelon, cucumber, walnuts and feta over the mixed greens.
Top with so much dressing as desired. Leftover dressing can be stored in an airtight container for up to a week.