Have a dessert for breakfast that tastes like sweet potato pie!
- ¼ cups Mashed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- ¼ teaspoons Raw vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoons Cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoons Ground nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 4 slices Bread of your choice (I used gluten-free)
- 2 tablespoons Almond butter
In a small bowl, combine the mashed sweet potatoes, coconut sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg and a pinch of salt.
Toast the bread and divide the filling between each slice, spreading it evenly. Drizzle with almond butter and devour!