This vegan broccoli salad with red potatoes is an easy, tasty and nutritious alternative to traditional potato salad. It’s a great side dish to bring to a party or make as a side for a picnic!
- 1-½ pound Small red potatoes
- 1 cup Broccoli florets cut into small pieces
- ¼ cups Red onion, chopped
- ½ cups Pumpkin seeds (optional)
- FOR SCREWING:
- 2 tablespoons Fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ cups Vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Spicy Brown Mustard Or Dijon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Turn up the heat, bring to a boil then lower the heat to simmer. Cook until the potatoes are slightly tender for about 10 to 20 minutes.
Drain the potatoes and let cool. Once the potatoes have cooled, cut them into wedges. Add them to a large bowl with the broccoli florets and the diced onion. Put aside.
Mix mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, dill, salt and pepper in a small arc. Stir to combine.
Combine them dressing with potatoes, onions and broccoli. Garnish with pumpkin seeds just before serving. Enjoy!