A family-friendly broccoli salad with crispy bacon, onions, sliced almonds, dried cranberries and four easy, lightly sweetened ingredients dressing. This broccoli salad comes together in about 10-15 minutes and is perfect for potlucks, family get-togethers and pool parties.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1-½ tbsp Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cider vinegar
- ¼ cups Freshly ground black pepper
- 1-⅓ ounce, weight Broccoli florets, finely chopped
- 8 slices Crispy cooked bacon, chopped
- ⅓ cups Chopped red onion
- ½ cups Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- ⅓ cups sliced almonds
Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, cider vinegar and pepper.
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, bacon, onions, cranberries and almonds. Water it dressing over top and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving. Mix again just before serving.