Treat yourself and those you love to this new fall classic, Boozy Pumpkin Spice Latte. With pumpkin, milk and pumpkin spice, this coffee is delicious on its own, but why not spice it up a bit more with coffee liqueur and cinnamon whisky! Light that fire pit and invite some friends over.
- 4 ounces, liquid Heavy cream
- 4 ounces, liquid Whole milk
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pumpkin puree
- 6 ounces, liquid Strong, hot brewed coffee
- 1 ounce, liquid coffee liquor
- 1 ounce, liquid Cinnamon whiskey
- 1 cup Whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
Prepare a cup of strong coffee. Heat the milk and cream but do not boil. You can do this in the microwave or on the stove. Add pumpkin spice and steep for ten minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and reheat the milk mixture until hot. (If you tie the pumpkin spice inside a cheesecloth and make a packet, you can infuse it that way and avoid straining.) Whisk together the vanilla, sugar, and pumpkin puree. Stir in coffee and alcohol. Divide Pumpkin Spice Latte between 2 mugs. Stir the cinnamon well into the whipped cream. Add a dollop of cinnamon whipped cream to each latte.