Asparagus coated with an excellent Thai red coconut curry. It’s a great meal on its own or a great side dish.
- 4 ounces, weight Canned Sweet Thai Noodle Paste
- ¼ cups Water
- 3 whole Kaffir lime leaves (optional)
- 1 pinch Salt, to your taste
- 1 whole Thai chili, lightly crushed (optional)
- 1 bunch Asparagus, washed and trimmed
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the Thai noodle paste and stir, cook for a few minutes to let the flavors develop.
Add water, kaffir lime leaves, salt and chilli. Stir. Add the asparagus and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until tender. I always like my asparagus with just a slight crunch. Dress and serve.