Gluten- and dairy-free sweet potato, ginger and coconut milk soup.
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Onions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Grounded ginger
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 700 grams Sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 700 milliliters Vegetables soup
- 400 milliliters Coconut milk
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- ¼ cups Fresh coriander
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Put the olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onions, ginger, cumin, chilli powder and sauté for 5 minutes.
Add the sweet potato pieces. Pour in the vegetable broth and coconut milk. Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper. Blend until smooth. Stir in cilantro and lemon juice.