This basic quiche recipe can be made or baked entirely ahead of time and only has 6 ingredients, with fillings that can be changed for a different quiche flavor each time!
- 1 cup Garnish (meat and/or vegetables, see notes)
- 1 whole Prepared pie crust
- 1 cup Grated cheese (see notes)
- 4 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Heavy cream
- Salt and pepper
First, prepare the quiche filling. This can be done in advance! See notes below for suggestions.
Preheat oven to 375ºF and arrange filling and cheese in bottom of pie crust.
Whisk the eggs and cream with a little salt and pepper. Pour the mixture over the quiche filling.
Bake the quiche for 50-60 minutes until puffed and golden. Let cool slightly before serving. Enjoy!
• This quiche is choose your own adventure! The egg and cream filling with lots of salt and pepper is perfect with all the vegetables, meats and cheeses you want.
• Some favorite quiche flavors include:
bacon, green onions, white cheddar
leftover chopped roasted vegetables with provolone
sautéed broccoli, garlic, gruyere cheese
roasted tomatoes, sliced onions, ricotta, parmesan
leftover grilled chicken, spinach, caramelized onions, fontina
• I prepare the filling for my quiche in advance, then pour it into a pie crust with the eggs and cream when I want to cook it. This can also be cooked entirely ahead of time and served at room temperature or reheated in the oven for 15-20 minutes until warmed through.