Corn and Tomato Summer Salad with Jalapeno-Lemon Feta.
- 4 ears Corn on the cob, cooked
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 whole Jalapeno or serrano pepper, diced
- 4 ounces, weight Feta or light feta, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 whole Lemon, juice
- ¼ cups Fresh herbs, to garnish (I used mint)
Cut the corn kernels off the cob and toss them in a medium bowl with the tomatoes, pepper and feta. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Mix gently until well blended. Add the fresh herbs of your choice and serve.