Flour-free, sugar-free, and dairy-free peanut butter cookies that are crispy on the edges and chewy in the middle. Simply delicious!
- 1-¼ cup Peanut butter (no sugar, no salt)
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cups raw honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Almond extract (optional)
- ¼ teaspoons Himalayan pink salt
- ½ cups Arrowroot starch or arrowroot flour
- ¾ cups Peanuts (shelled), coarsely chopped
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and grease with melted coconut oil.
Place peanut butter, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, almond extract, and salt in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides if necessary.
Stir in arrowroot and chopped peanuts until just combined. Don’t mix too much, you want crunchy bits!
Use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough and place it on a prepared cookie sheet in rows. Bake for 10 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool 5-10 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely. Or eat them warm!