Pastry squash stuffed with ricotta, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- 1-½ cup Dried breadcrumbs
- ¾ cups Ricotta cheese
- ½ cups Grated mozzarella cheese
- ½ cups Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Dried Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 whole Eggs
- 1 cup Finely diced pastry squash
- 4 whole custard squash
Cut off the tops of the squash and scoop out the center. Place in a baking dish and set aside.
In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, reserving ¼ cup of Parmesan. Fill each pastry squash with the filling. Sprinkle the reserved Parmesan on top.
Bake at 375ºF for 30-45 minutes. The time depends on the size of the squash and the amount of filling.