Strawberry Watermelon Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie – a healthy, paleo, vegan recipe with real, simple ingredients! Creamy and refreshing!
- 2 cups Frozen strawberries, halved (220g)
- 2 cups Frozen watermelon, cut into 1 inch cubes (214g)
- 1 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cups Water
- ¼ cups Avocado (60g)
- 3 tablespoons Fresh mint, packaged
- 2 tablespoons Honey Or Agave
- ¾ teaspoons Ground turmeric, or more to taste
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
Place all ingredients in a high power blender and blend until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides if necessary. Treat yourself !
Note: This is a super thick smoothie, so your blender may run into trouble at first. Tap it regularly and scrape the sides until it starts.