Vanilla milkshakes flavored with strawberry ice cream and cake batter essence to refresh you this summer!
- 2 cups Strawberry ice cream
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- 1-½ cup Whole milk, or as needed to reach desired consistency
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 2 tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles, and more for topping
In the pitcher of a high power blender, add strawberry ice cream, vanilla ice cream, whole milk, vanilla extract and almond extract. Blend on high speed until smooth and creamy. Add more milk if you find the milkshake too thick for your liking. Stir in the rainbow sprinkles.
Divide the mixture into tall glasses. Garnish with additional rainbow sprinkles and enjoy immediately!