Delicious spring salad recipe with a Dijon-style mustard vinaigrette.
- FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cups White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 Sliced shallot
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper
- 4 ounces, liquid Canola or vegetable oil
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 7 ounces, weight Spring salad
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cups Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 box (6 oz size) Kalamata olives, drained and halved
For the dressing, whisk together the mustard, vinegar, honey and shallot until well blended. Season with salt and pepper. Gradually add the oil, whisking constantly.
To assemble the salad, place all the greens and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle a little dressing around the edges of the bowl and toss.