Spinach Salad with Warm Honey Mustard Dressing is a savory meal complete with crispy bacon, sweet red onion, earthy mushrooms and hard-boiled eggs, all drizzled with a warm, slightly sweet dressing. It’s the perfect spring or summer lunch or light dinner.
- FOR SCREWING:
- 4 slices Bacon
- 2 cloves Finely chopped garlic
- ¼ cups Cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- ¼ cups Honey
- ½ teaspoon Sea salt
- ¼ teaspoons Fresh cracked black pepper
- ⅓ cups Olive oil
- FOR THE SALAD:
- 10 dashes baby spinach
- 3 Hard boiled eggs, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cups Thinly sliced red onions
- 1 cup Sliced grape tomatoes
- ⅔ cups Thinly sliced button mushrooms (2–3 large)
- 1 cup Herb Butter Croutons
Preheat the oven to 375ºF. Spread the bacon on a cookie sheet and put in the oven. Bake for 7-8 minutes and flip. Bake for an additional 5-6 minutes or until golden brown. Move the bacon to paper towels.
Pour 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of bacon fat into a small saucepan over low heat. Add the garlic and cook for 60 seconds. Stir in apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, honey, sea salt and black pepper. Slowly stir in the olive oil. Cover and turn off the heat.
Roughly chop the bacon. In a large bowl, add baby spinach, eggs, red onions, tomatoes, mushrooms, croutons and chopped bacon. Drizzle the warm bacon, honey and mustard vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.