Dress these budget-friendly noodles with a spicy pork sauce, then top with chopped roasted peanuts, sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- 10 ounces, weight Fresh ramen noodles
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 8 ounces, weight Minced pork
- ¼ cups Low sodium chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons Chili garlic sauce, such as Huy Fong
- 2 tablespoons Low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Dear
- 1 teaspoon Chopped fresh ginger
- Blanched Bok Choy, chopped roasted peanuts, sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds, for serving
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender, about 2 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
Meanwhile, heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook, breaking up the meat with the back of a spoon, until cooked through, about 6 minutes.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, chili sauce, soy sauce, honey and ginger. Add to skillet and simmer until slightly thickened, about 1 minute. Add the noodles and toss to combine.
Serve with blanched bok choy and sprinkle with peanuts, green onions and sesame seeds.