Perfect breakfast quiche loaded with tons of cheese and veggies!
- ½ whole Cauliflower, broken into small florets
- 1 whole Red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- ¼ pounds Mushrooms, sliced
- ½ teaspoon Paprika powder
- ½ tablespoon Black Pepper (crushed)
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 6 set Eggs, beaten
- ½ cups Half and half cream
- 1 whole 9 inch frozen pie crust
- 2 rods Chives, Chopped
- ½ cups Grated cheese
Preheat the oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, toss the cauliflower florets, sliced red pepper and mushrooms with the paprika powder, peppercorns, salt and olive oil. Bake for 30 minutes. Put aside. Leave the oven on.
Whisk the eggs and cream together. Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Add vegetables, fresh chives and cheese on top. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center of the quiche comes out clean. Remove the quiche from the cooling tray and let rest for 5 minutes.
Serve quickly while the cheese is still gooey.