Not your typical party dip! This Southern Style Chili Cheese Dip has a layer of homemade chili cheese and all the fixings!
- FOR THE CHILI CHEESE:
- 2 cups Freshly grated sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 2 cups Freshly grated extra sharp white cheddar cheese
- ½ cups Finely chopped drained peppers
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon Celery salt
- ¼ teaspoons Cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt
- FOR THE REMAINING LAYERS:
- 16 ounces, liquid Sour cream
- ½ pound Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 bunch Green onions, chopped
- 3 Medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cups Finely chopped Italian parsley
In a medium bowl, combine the cheeses, drained chiles, mayonnaise, celery salt, cayenne pepper and kosher salt until well blended.
Spread the chili cheese in the bottom of a 9×13 dish. Top with sour cream and follow with crumbled bacon, green onions, tomatoes and parsley.
Serve cold with crackers or toast.