It’s creamy, it’s chocolate, it’s marshmallow and it contains caffeine! Perfection.
- FOR THE ICED COFFEE:
- 2 Espresso shots (or 1/2 cup of strong coffee)
- ¼ cups Marshmallow fluff, or more as needed
- ½ cups Milk
- 1 tbsp chocolate syrup
- ½ tablespoon Granulated sugar (optional)
- whipped cream for garnish
- Chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- 1 whole Graham Cracker, for garnish (optional)
- FOR GLASS EDGE (optional):
- chocolate sauce
- Finely ground graham cracker crumbs
For the optional chocolate/graham cracker rim:
Pour the chocolate syrup into a small plate and set aside. Place finely ground graham cracker crumbs on another plate and set aside. Dip rim of glass in chocolate then immediately in graham cracker crumbs.
For the iced coffee:
Combine hot coffee/espresso with marshmallow fluff and stir until fluff is almost melted. Pour the coffee/marshmallow mixture into your blender along with the milk, chocolate syrup and optional sugar. Mix over low heat until everything is completely incorporated.
Fill a shaker with ice cubes and pour the coffee over it. Shake until cool.
Fill your glass with ice and strain the coffee over ice. Top with whipped cream, an additional drizzle of chocolate and graham crackers, if desired, and serve immediately!
1. I liked ⅓ cup of marshmallow fluff, but start with ¼ and go from there!
2. If you like less sweet drinks, omit the sugar.