This recipe for Creamy Smoked Gouda Peas Salad with Bacon and Eggs is perfect for the summer grilling season. Simple and easy, this side dish is ready in minutes and pairs well with steak, burgers or your favorite picnic foods.
- 1 package (12 oz size) frozen green peas, thawed
- 4 ounces, weight Smoked Gouda, chopped
- 4 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ cups Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a bowl, combine the peas, smoked gouda, cooked bacon, eggs, mayonnaise and yellow mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.