This Slow Cooker Chicken White Chili is creamy, slightly sweet and slightly spicy. It’s an easy meal that’s suitable for any occasion!
- 2 rooms Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin powder
- 15-⅞ ounces, weight Great Northern Beans, unsalted (drained and rinsed)
- 15-⅞ ounces, weight Cannellini Beans, Unsalted (drained and rinsed)
- 12 ounces, weight Frozen sweet corn
- 4 ounces, weight Canned Green Chilies
- ½ cups green salsa
- 4 ounces, weight Diced Jalapeños
- 1 whole Medium onion, chopped
- ½ cups Chopped cilantro
- 4 cups Low sodium chicken broth
- 1 whole Lime, Juice
- 8 ounces, weight Reduced Fat Cream Cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cut the excess fat from the chicken breasts and season the chicken breast with onion powder, garlic powder and cumin. Place the chicken in the slow cooker.
Add drained and rinsed beans, corn, green chiles, salsa verde, diced jalapenos, onion, cilantro, chicken broth. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or on high heat for 2-3 hours.
After 6 to 8 hours, remove the chicken from the slow cooker and shred it with a fork or a meat shredder.
Stir in the juice of one lime and the reduced fat cream cheese and mix until melted and well combined. Once the cream cheese is completely melted, add the chicken and cook over low heat for an additional 10 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Top with desired toppings.