No need to go out for your morning latte! These Slow Cooker Pumpkin Spice Lattes are so easy to make and delicious for a small crowd.
- 7 cups Regular brewed coffee
- 1-½ cup Half half
- 1 cup Canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cups Granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin pie spice, plus extra for sprinkling on top
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice extract
- whipped cream for garnish
Get out a slow cooker and combine all the ingredients except the whipped cream. Give it a quick stir, then close the slow cooker and cook on high for an hour. When it’s done, simply pour it into mugs and top with whipped cream and another pinch of pumpkin pie spice! You can also easily refrigerate it for a few days and serve it over ice if you prefer iced coffee.