Ready in 10 minutes, only 150 calories and perfect for summer sipping!
- 1-¼ cup Diced fresh peaches
- 2 ounces, liquid Raspberry Vodka, Plus Plus For Rimming (optional)
- 2 ounces, liquid Peach Schnapps
- 4 ounces, liquid Lemon-lime flavored sparkling seltzer water
- Frozen raspberries, for garnish
- Organic cane sugar, for garnish (optional)
Pour some raspberry vodka into a small, shallow dish. You only need enough to cover the bottom. Pour some cane sugar into a small, shallow bowl.
Place a martini glass upside down in the vodka, until it just covers the rim. Then place the rim of the martini glass into the sugar, swirling gently until coated. Shake off any excess and repeat with the remaining glass. Put aside.
For the cocktail, place the diced peaches in a martini shaker and mash until completely broken down and juicy. Add raspberry vodka and peach schnapps. Place the lid and shake vigorously.
Strain mixture between martini glasses, until each is about half full. You may need to shake the martini shaker occasionally to move the peaches around and get more juice.
Pour 2 ounces of lemon-lime flavored seltzer water into each glass and stir gently. Garnish with frozen raspberries, if desired, and sip!