If you love tuna, you’ll love this delicious Mediterranean-style bistro pizza. Amazing flavors assembled from ingredients from the pantry and fridge. Quick and easy!
- 1 whole Wewalka Bistro Pizza Crust
- 1 tbsp Quality extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves Medium sized garlic, diced
- 1 box (5 oz. size) Albacore tuna in water, drained and crumbled
- Salt to taste
- ten Kalamata olives, halved
- 3 tablespoons Thinly sliced sweet onion
- 1 tbsp Fresh oregano leaves (or about 1/4 teaspoon dried)
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, freshly grated
Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the pizza crust package (400°F for convection, 425°F for traditional).
Unroll the disc of dough from the parchment paper. Then place the parchment paper as a liner for your pizza pan. Lay the disk of dough on the parchment paper and tap it to smooth out any creases left by the rolling.
Brush the olive oil and then the garlic over the surface of the dough, spreading it evenly and going very close to the edges. Top the garlic and olive oil with the drained and crumbled tuna, spreading evenly. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
Add olives and onions, then garnish with oregano and Parmesan. Finally, top with shredded mozzarella, making sure to completely cover the tuna meat.
Bake according to pizza crust directions or until mozzarella is completely melted and beginning to caramelize. Slice and serve slices warm and drizzled with a little olive oil, if desired.