This seafood pasta salad is comforting, hearty and filling. It includes pasta, crab meat, shrimp and vegetables with mayonnaise or yogurt dressing!
- 6 ounces, weight Tricolor pasta, cooked
- 2 rods Celery, chopped
- ½ pound Imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 8 ounces, weight Shrimps cooked, peeled, deveined and chopped
- ½ cups Frozen peas, rinsed in hot water
- FOR SCREWING:
- ½ cups Natural Yogurt Or Mayo
- 1-½ tbsp Milk
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp White vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoons Black pepper
In a large bowl, add pasta, celery, crabmeat, shrimp and peas.
In another bowl, mix the yogurt or mayonnaise and the milk. Stir in sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Add the dressing in the salad bowl and mix well. Refrigerate before serving.