This recipe for sautéed oyster mushrooms is vegan and paleo, and it only takes 15 minutes to prepare. Makes a great vegan dinner or side dish.
- 1-½ tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pound Oyster Mushrooms
- 3 cloves Garlic, pressed
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cups Dry white wine of choice – Go for your favorite wine
- 2 tablespoons Chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons Chopped curly parsley
- Cooked jasmine rice, for serving (optional)
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the oyster mushrooms and sauté for 3-4 minutes, stirring with a spatula.
Once the mushrooms begin to brown, reduce the heat to low and stir in the minced garlic. Sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper.
Pour in wine and simmer until completely reduced, stirring frequently, about 6-7 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender.
Once mushrooms are cooked, remove from heat and garnish with chives and parsley.
Serve over cooked jasmine rice, if desired.