Perfect for garnishing a steak or eating as an appetizer, these mushrooms will make you a mushroom lover.
- 6 tablespoons Salted butter
- 12 ounces, weight White button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon Salt, or to taste
- 1 tbsp Chopped garlic
- ½ cups White cooking wine
In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt the butter and add the mushrooms and granulated garlic. Sauté until the mushrooms have released their moisture.
Add salt and minced fresh garlic. Sauté until the moisture is reabsorbed by the mushrooms.
Add the cooking white wine and continue to sauté until all the wine is gone. Taste and add garlic, salt, wine as needed. Continue sautéing until the mushrooms begin to brown. Serve.