Dense, fudgy brownies drizzled with gourmet caramel and sea salt flakes.
- 2 cups Milk chocolate chips
- 1 stick Unsalted butter, at room temperature
- ½ cups White sugar
- ½ cups light brown sugar
- ½ cups All purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 3 whole Eggs
- ½ cups Mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup Gourmet Caramel, Melted
- 9 pinches Maldon sea salt flakes, or coarse sea salt
Preheat oven to 300°F and grease a 9×9 baking dish with butter and flour, or spray with nonstick spray.
Melt milk chocolate, butter and sugars over medium-low heat until smooth, stirring constantly, remove from heat.
In a stand mixer on low heat, add flour, baking powder and salt until well blended. Add vanilla, eggs, one at a time, and chocolate chips. Stir over low heat for 30 seconds.
Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until the top is golden and the middle is cooked. When brownies are out of the oven and still warm, drizzle with caramel and sprinkle with salt flakes.