Served with fresh avocado and mint yogurt dip. Healthy, delicious and impressive!
- 100 grams Salmon fillets
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- 2 whole Soft tortillas, small
- 50 grams Avocado, diced
- FOR THE SALSA:
- 50 grams Cucumber, cut into sticks
- 1 Large tomato, quartered, seeded and cut into small pieces
- 40 grams Red onion, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon Red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- FOR THE MINT VINAIGRETTE:
- ¼ cups Finely chopped mint leaves or to taste
- 50 grams Natural yogurt
- ½ Lime, Juice
Preheat the oven to 180°C (355°F).
Place the salmon on a baking sheet with a few sprays of oil underneath. Coat the top with 5-spice powder and rub the flesh. Put in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes.
For the salsa, combine the cucumber, tomato and red onion. Mix red wine vinegar and olive oil to bind with a few shakes of salt and pepper. Mix well.
For the mint dressing to drizzle the top, combine the mint, low-fat yogurt and lime juice. Put aside.
Once the salmon is cooked, use 2 spoons to crumble it. Place the salmon on the bottom of the tacos then top with salsa and avocado. Sprinkle with mint dressing and enjoy!