A unique twist on salsa verde that combines salty green chili stuffed olives, peppery onion and garlic, fresh herbs, spicy chili peppers, olive oil and vinegar. Oh! And it’s ready in about 10 minutes!
- ½ cups Chilli stuffed green olives, chopped
- ⅓ cups Red onion, chopped
- ¼ cups Fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Brine liquid from olives
- 2 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Red wine vinegar
- ⅛ teaspoons Red pepper flakes
- Pinch Of Salt And Pepper
In a medium sized bowl, add all the chopped ingredients. Stir to combine.
Do! Serve with fish, meat, vegetables, cereals, salad, tacos or anything you desire.