Roasted carrots and radishes.
- 1 bunch Carrots, tops trimmed 1 inch
- 1 bunch Radish, tops trimmed
- 3 tablespoons Olive oil
- ¾ teaspoons Salt
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon summer salty seasoning
- ½ Lemon, to serve
- 3 tablespoons Crumbled feta cheese (optional)
- 1 tbsp Chopped parsley to serve
Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (optional).
Place carrots and radishes in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and savory. Bake for 30 minutes, until tender.
Serve immediately, with lemon juice, feta and chopped parsley.