A refreshing, fruity and herbaceous cocktail with a vibrant color and raspberry taste.
By Brenda Score from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles.
- ten Fresh raspberries, divided
- Ice, as needed
- 2 ounces, liquid Vodka
- 1 ounce, liquid Saint Germain liquor
- 1 ounce, liquid simple syrup
- 1 ounce, liquid Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Club Soda, Refrigerated, For Topping
- 1 slice Fresh lemon for garnish
Add 8 of the raspberries to a shaker and crush with a pestle or the back of a spoon. Add a glass of ice to the shaker, then pour in the vodka, St. Germain, simple syrup and lemon juice. Close the shaker and shake it vigorously for about 15 seconds, until the liquid is cooled.
Strain into a tall glass filled with ice. Top with desired amount of club soda and quickly stir drink to combine. Add the remaining 2 raspberries and a slice of lemon on top of the drink and serve immediately.