Spice up your spring! This new way of using these radishes is surprisingly fresh and delicious!
- 2 cups Finely chopped radishes
- ¾ cups Jalapeños, seeded and diced
- 6 set Green onions, finely chopped
- 2 whole garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
Prepare the salsa ingredients and place them in a medium bowl. Mix until homogeneous. To save time, consider chopping the radishes in a food processor, but be careful not to over chop.
Store in the fridge until ready to serve. This recipe tastes best if it sits in the fridge for 1-2 hours before serving, so the flavors blend.