If you love pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice, and oatmeal, you’ll love this easy and healthy pumpkin oatmeal recipe for the night.
- ½ cups Oatmeal
- ½ cups Unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons Plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cups Organic Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla extract
- ¾ teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoons Ground nutmeg
- Chopped pecans, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon, for garnish
Combine rolled oats, unsweetened almond milk, yogurt, organic pumpkin puree, chia seeds, pure maple syrup, vanilla extract, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg and stir to combine. Seal the container (Mason jars work great) or cover with plastic wrap. Place in the refrigerator for 4 to 6 hours, preferably overnight.
Overnight oats can be eaten cold or reheated in the microwave for 1-2 minutes if you prefer it heated. When ready to eat, simply top with crushed pecans, pumpkin seeds and cinnamon.