Quick and easy to make using a soup maker, amazing taste and full of goodness! Celery soup is also very low in calories, so you can go back to it for a few seconds!
- 400 grams Celery, chopped
- 200 grams Potatoes, chopped
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 800 milliliters Broth/chicken or vegetable broth
You will also need a soup maker.
Add all the ingredients to a soup kettle and begin to cook gently. Make sure you are within the minimum and maximum lines of your soup maker.
It’s so easy!
• If you want to make the soup even thicker or creamier, you can add more potatoes or stir in cream, milk or cheese at the end.
• If you make this recipe, don’t hesitate to tell me in the comments how you liked it!