Super crispy and sweet poppyseed coleslaw, perfect for summer barbecues!
- ½ heads Chopped green cabbage
- ½ heads Red cabbage, chopped
- 1 cup Grated carrots
- ½ cups Chopped green onions, chopped
- 1 cup golden grapes
- 3 tablespoons Chopped fresh mint
- FOR SCREWING:
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons Agave Nectar
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- ½ cups Apple cider vinegar (rice vinegar is also good)
- ¼ cups Végénaise (or other dairy-free mayonnaise)
- ½ teaspoon Celery seed
- 1 teaspoon Dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon Whole Grain Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper
Prepare and cut the vegetables. Add the cabbage, carrots, green onions, golden raisins and mint to a very large bowl. Stir to combine.
In a small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients and stir with a whisk to combine. When ready to serve, pour dressing over salad and toss to combine.
Makes about 6 cups, about 10-12 servings. This salad is great for potlucks and will stay fresh for up to 2 days in the fridge.