Want to be the star of your next potluck or tailgating party? Bring on these Crock Pot BBQ Pineapple Baked Beans – they’re the highlight of any picnic! They’re super easy to make with just 7 ingredients and the slow cooker does all the work for you. They are perfect for any picnic or holiday, from Memorial Day or 4th of July to Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Superbowl or Easter.
- 2 cans (size 15 oz) white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 box (15 oz size) pineapple chunks, drained (juice reserved if desired) or 1/2 fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Chopped bacon – Chopped ham – Chopped bacon
- 1 bottle (18 oz size) BBQ sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cups Reserved water or pineapple juice
Add everything to a 4-5 quart slow cooker and stir until well blended. Cook over low heat for 4 hours. Stir.
Serve garnished with chopped green onions, if desired.