I love pancakes – really, really I love pancakes. However, I can’t eat the same boring plain pancake over and over again.
Gotta have some variety, and chocolate granola, I’m going to try it. These pina colada pancakes were a huge hit.
- ½ cups Gluten Free Baking Mix
- ½ teaspoon gluten-free baking powder
- ¼ teaspoons Salt
- 1 Egg
- ¼ teaspoons Rum extract
- ⅛ teaspoons coconut extract
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons Sour cream
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- 2 tablespoons Chopped frozen pineapple
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened shredded coconut
Whisk the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Stir in egg, extracts, oil, sour cream and milk. Stir in pineapple and coconut.
Cook on a greased griddle or skillet as you would normal pancakes, about ¼ cup per pancake over medium heat, about 3-4 minutes per side.