This Peanut Butter Apple Pie Smoothie is creamy, full of apples, and has a subtle hint of cinnamon and peanut butter!
- 2 Cored and sliced apples (peel if desired)
- ½ cups Old fashioned oats
- ½ cups Vanilla yogurt or plain yogurt
- ¾ cups Milk
- 2 tablespoons Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2 Graham Crackers (plus more for topping, if desired)
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 dash Nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoons Vanilla extract
In the cartridge of a blender, combine all the ingredients. Blend until desired consistency.
Pour into tall glasses, garnish with an apple slice and graham cracker crumbs (if desired) and serve immediately. Enjoy!