Made from simple, wholesome ingredients and has great flavor! This will be your new go-to breakfast!
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ tablespoon Good quality extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Unseasoned rice vinegar
- ¾ teaspoons Fresh garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoons Sea salt
- Good thick sliced bread, for serving (GF or paleo if needed)
- Raw ham or prosciutto, for serving (optional)
Optional but recommended: Remove the skin from the tomato.
Use a box grater to grate the roma tomatoes and place them in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients (except the bread) and stir until well combined.
Spread on toast, top with optional ham or prosciutto and devour!