Noodles with tomatoes, spinach and walnuts
- 7 ounces, weight Spaghetti
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pound Tomatoes, diced
- 10 ounces, weight spinach, chopped
- ½ tablespoon Dried basil
- ½ tablespoon dried rosemary
- ½ tablespoon dried thyme
- ½ tablespoon Sea salt
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper, ground
- 1 cup Nuts (crushed and roasted)
Preheat a large pot of water for the spaghetti and boil until al dente.
In a large skillet, sauté the garlic with the olive oil for about 1 minute. Add the tomatoes.
After 5 minutes, add spinach and simmer another 5-7 minutes. Add the herbs, salt and pepper.
Add some noodle sauce and sprinkle with nuts.