Try this delicious non-alcoholic raspberry mojito that combines fresh raspberries, juicy lime and crunchy mint.
- 4 whole Fresh raspberries, plus more for garnish
- 6 sheets mint
- 2 tablespoons Simple syrup (see note)
- Ice, as needed
- ¼ cups Raspberry juice (or Cran-raspberry juice)
- 2 tablespoons Fresh lime juice
- ½ cups Club Soda Or Sparkling Mineral Water
In a tall glass, add the raspberries, mint leaves and simple syrup. Mix well (mash with the back of a wooden spoon) until the mint, simple syrup and raspberries are well combined. If possible, try not to break the mint leaves, as this (in my opinion) will make the drinking experience less pleasant.
Fill the glass with ice. Add raspberry juice, then lime juice, then fill with club soda. Garnish with a lime wedge or additional raspberries, if desired.
Note: To make simple syrup, mix 1 cup granulated sugar with 1 cup water (or just equal parts, if making more or less) in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring frequently, until sugar is completely dissolved. Let cool.