A quick summer smoothie with anti-inflammatory ingredients: nectarine, ginger, turmeric, cashew milk, nut butter, flax seeds and rosehip powder.
- 12 ounces, liquid Cashew milk (or any other nut milk)
- 1 Lemon, zest only
- 1 teaspoon Ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons Rose hip powder
- 2 teaspoons Grated ginger
- 1 tbsp Linseed
- 2 tablespoons Nut butter (we used cashews)
- 1 Pitted nectarine
- 1 Carrot, cut into small pieces
- 1 Frozen banana, cut into small pieces
Add ingredients to a blender, layering in the order listed. Blend until smooth.