This Mushroom, Avocado and Feta Toast makes a deliciously easy appetizer or side dish!
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Chopped garlic
- 8 ounces, weight Sliced Fresh Baby Bella Mushrooms
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 French baguette, thinly sliced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- ¼ cups Crumbled feta cheese
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add olive oil and garlic. Sauté for 1 minute. Add mushrooms and sauté for 6-8 minutes, or until golden. Season with salt and pepper.
While the mushrooms cook, place the bread slices on a large baking sheet. Grill over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until bread begins to brown.
Place mushrooms on each slice of bread, followed by diced avocado and feta cheese. Garnish with a drizzle of balsamic glaze on each slice.
Serve immediately. Enjoy!