A refreshing tropical pick-me-up any time of the day.
- 2 cups Pieces of Mexican papaya (seeds and skin removed, cut into pieces)
- 1 cup Pieces of fresh pineapple (the crown, bottom, skin (including inner tips) removed, cut into chunks
- 1 cup sun tea
- 1 cup Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt
- 2 cups Crushed ice
- Honey, to taste
- 2 slices Pineapple (for garnish)
- 2 Mexican papaya chunks (for garnish)
In a blender, add the Mexican papaya chunks, pineapple chunks, solar tea, yogurt and ice. Blend on smoothie setting. Test the smoothie and add honey if needed.
Garnish each serving with a slice of pineapple and papaya pieces. Serve right away.