This Mexican Macaroni Salad is secretly healthy! Vegan option, gluten-free and so colorful!
- 2-½ cups Dry macaroni
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 pint Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 Red onion, chopped
- ⅔ cups Sweet corn kernels
- 1 box (Size 15 oz) Black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 1-½ tbsp Spice mix for tacos
- ¼ cups Chopped cilantro
Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking.
Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the macaroni and mix well.